Sorry, nothing in cart.
Aglaonema lady valentine, Aglaonema anyamanee (pink) – Plant
One of the most used interior landscape plants is the aglaonema. Aglaonema has been grown as luck-bringing ornamental plants in Asia for centuries.
What makes it special:
- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Popular low maintenance plant.
- Plant for AC rooms, office desk, etc.
- Best indoor plant with colored attractive leaves.
This Product Contains
|1||Aglaonema lady valentine, Aglaonema anyamanee (pink) – Plant|
|2||5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
About Aglaonema Lady Valentine
Aglaonema is a genus of flowering plants in the arum family Araceae. They are native to tropical and subtropical regions of Asia and New Guinea. They are known commonly as Chinese evergreen. This aglaonema is a low maintenance plant.
Aglaonema is one best air purifier and a good luck bringer indoor plant.
|Plant Height||12 inch (30 cm)|
|Plant Spread||6 inch (15 cm)|
|Common Name||Aglaonema lady valentine, Aglaonema anyamanee|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 2 feet|
|Flower Colour||Greenish-white spathe|
|Bloom Time||Seasonal bloom|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect natural light or bright artifical light.
- Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing aglaonema plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season but do not let the plant dry out completely.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not place your plant in bright direct sunlight it can burn the leaves of plant.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Aglaonema Lady Valentine Care
Initial (1 -2 weeks ) care once the plant reaches your place:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
- Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Sunlight Bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light. Watering Medium Soil Soil should be well-drained and fertile. Temperature 16 to 30 degree C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer.
Aglaonema Lady Valentine Special Feature
One of the most stylish plant.
Aglaonema Lady Valentine Uses
- It is used as the ornamental plant