Sorry, nothing in cart.
Aglaonema Pink Dalmatian – Plant
Aglaonema is one of the most popular indoor colorful foliage plant. It is very easy to care and can be maintained at the lower light condition.
What makes it special:
- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Popular low maintenance plant.
- Plant for AC rooms, office desk, etc.
- Best indoor plant with colored attractive leaves.
This Product Contains
|1||Aglaonema Pink Dalmatian – Plant|
|2||5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
About Aglaonema Pink Dalmatian
Aglaonema Pink Dalmatian Plant is a species of genus aglaonema categorized under Araceae plant’s family. Aglaonema is also known as Chinese evergreen. Aglaonema plants are attractive, varied, tough, drought-tolerant, low maintenance and hard to kill houseplants with colorful foliage.
|Common Name||Aglaonema Siam Aurora, Aglaonema Lipstick, Chinese Evergreen (Red)|
|Maximum Reachable Height||up to 1.21 meter|
|Flower Colour||Greenish-white spathe|
|Bloom Time||Seasonal bloom|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect natural light or bright artifical light.
- Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing aglaonema plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season but do not let the plant dry out completely.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not place your plant in bright direct sunlight it can burn the leaves of plant.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Aglaonema Pink Dalmatian Care
Initial (1 -2 weeks ) care once the plant reaches your place:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.|
|Soil||soil should be well-drained and fertile|
|Temperature||16 to 30-degree celsius|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Aglaonema Pink Dalmatian Special Feature
Dark green leaves beautifully spotted and speckled in soft-pink
Aglaonema Pink Dalmatian Uses
- This plant is used for landscaping gardening because of its beautiful variegated leaves