Sorry, nothing in cart.
Peace Lily For You – Gift Plant
Show your love with Peace lily plant along with colorful pot, ribbon and for you flag.
- One of the rarest indoor flowering plant.
- Best air purifier.
- Low maintenance plant.
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it special
- Giving a plant gift is always a good idea, as it is a unique gift that breathes life into a room and reminds the receiver of warm thoughts towards them.
- The Peace Lily leaves are shiny and glossy, attractive even with no flowers.
- It improves indoor air quality and aesthetic look of your house.
- It is one of the rarest eco-friendly indoor flowering plants you can gift to your family and friends to create memories for a lifetime.
What you get
|For You Flag||1||Details|
|Ribbon (White, 2.5 cm Width)||1||Details|
|Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum (Small) – Plant||1||Details|
|4 inch (10 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)||1||Details|
|4.7 inch (12 cm) Chatura No. 12 Square Plastic Planter (Red)||1||Details|
- Get a Peace lily plant with a plastic pot, ribbon and for you flag in a single pack.
- The peace lily plant symbolizes peace, innocence, purity, and rebirth and could prove to be the best gift for loved ones.
- The Peace lily is recommended in NASA air purifier list absorbs harmful toxins from the environment.
- It is very easy to grow plant.
Care Instructions of Peace Lily
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the Peace lily plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Peace lily plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April – August) feed the Peace lily plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.